- If you create an account on our website, customers will only be able to see orders placed under pre-booking section if you have ordered any before, no live orders will be shown up under my account, as we are using two ordering methods it doesn’t show up live orders under my account section, as soon as the order is placed customer gets an email from us regarding the order details and confirmation.
- You can always use the information to reach us out if you have any concerns through the chat box or feedback forms.
Information we collect
- The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
- We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
It also helps the system in pre-filling the user data to order without entering the information if you have ordered before.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Budgetershopy follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Like any other website, budgetershopy uses ‘cookies. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
- For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that budgetershopy has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
- You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- Budgetershopy does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records
Location services and access to media
- We ask customers to enable location services on the mobile to locate the customer and show the products based on KMS based and give the best experience in delivering the product
- We also ask customers to give an access to media, which can help us in getting the images or screenshots through support tickets